Monday, November 16, 2009

The Wedding...


A few of my bridal pictures.




































Milton and I were married December 7, 2006 at the Rock Church in Fairview, Utah. Corey Anderson, my dad's cousin, was the bishop that married us and we were surrounded by lots of friends and family. I'll let the pictures tell more of the story..

Milton was really embarrassed when I slipped him a little tongue. I thought that was what you were supposed to do.
















The Gagons - Really good friends and my adopted family.












The families.













No words needed. LOL!













The Sisters













My favorite picture of my dad and I ever!













It was truly one of the best days of my life and I wouldn't have done it any other way. We had 3 receptions, one in Fairview, one in Orem the following night and the third in Denver a week later after we returned from our honeymoon.
































No comments:

Post a Comment