Sunday, November 15, 2009

How Milton and I met...

I decided in December of '04 that it was time for a new adventure. An adventure that only I could go on and must go alone...so I packed my bags, quit my job and moved to Colorado in February of '05. I moved in with the Gagon's (very good friends and my adopted family) and attended the singles ward where I met the samoan Magalei brothers. They invited me to their loft to play some games (ok, I'll be honest, it was poker) and that's where I first met Milton and his brother Elton. I remember looking across the table and trying to figure out which nationality Milton was...he obviously wasn't polynesian, maybe middle eastern??? I really wasn't sure.
I later met him again at their loft not long after and was taken away by how good he smelled. REALLY he smelled that good, so decided I would get his digits since I had to go to his house to pick something up anyway. I couldn't remember whether his name Milton or Elton so I asked him to program it into my phone (very clever huh?). Guess what he programed his name as? Milton the Stud LOL. I thought that was pretty cheesy and he must be one of the many guys who think they are hot stuff.
A couple weeks later I was supposed to be going out with a friend named Annie, but last minute she decides to invite her boyfriend. What the heck? I didn't want to be the third wheel, so I called one of the few numbers I had, Milton's. I asked if he wanted to go bowling and he said yes. I remember that he opened ALL doors for me and was quite the gentleman the whole evening. I guess you could say that was the beginning because I never went out with another guy since even though neither of us was looking for a relationship at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment