Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cancun - May 2008



In May 2008 we took a trip to Cancun. It was nice to get away for a week!
It started off a little bumpy when my luggage didn't show up for over 24 hours.
























The butterfly pavilion at Xcaret was really beautiful and we got some great pictures.












Xcaret has an underground river where you can snorkel while floating downstream. There wasn't too many fish, but it was still a lot of fun.












The FOOD was AMAZING! I think we both gained some weight on that vacation.












We went on a little snorkeling trip.













We took a trip to Playa de Carmen to walk around and eat some dinner.













I have to warn you to watch this video at your own risk. I lost playing a game on the cruise and had to do a little dance. Now, I'm not much of a dancer to begin with, but add wind and waves to the mix and just trying to keep my balance was hard enough. LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment