Sunday, November 15, 2009

I finally gave in....


So, I've been asked by enough people why I DON'T have a blog that I finally gave in to the pressure. Actually, I plan on using it as my "journal" and will be printing it off every couple of months. Besides, I'm sure that we will love to look back on it years from now and remember the small day to day things that made Life with the Rosas Family.


I'll be back tracking some to write about how Milton and I met, Newlywed stage, the Boys (Kusko and Bahlu), etc etc since most of it is still somewhat fresh in my mind. Stay tuned....

4 comments:

  1. Love the new blog! You're going to really enjoy it. It's such a fast, easy way to keep a record and stay in touch with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I actually never knew the story of how you met! Especially that you asked for his number and on a date first!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So romantic! Love all the pics, but my favorite is the one with Ayla!! It was really special to read everything you wrote about your Grandpa too. Thanks for sharing your memories! Looking forward to more Ayla pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see that you have joined us!!!! I have loved reading all of your posts so far... some things I knew but I definitely learned a lot!! Love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete