Friday, November 20, 2009

We Survived

Ever since Ayla was born I haven't attempted taking both dogs on a walk at the same time. Mainly because I already have my hands full, but also because I didn't know how I could manage it all. Well, today I decided it was time to give it a try. I tied Kusko to my waist since he is honestly the best dog to walk and doesn't pull at all (sometimes I truly forget he is even there). Bahlu on the other hand does pretty good, but can get a bit excited if he sees other dogs.
Here we are about ready to get our stroll on.
Bahlu is sporting his drool towel that I conveniently hang on his collar for easy access.

Lista?

I must report that we did survive without a single incident. Both dogs walked perfectly and Ayla didn't make a sound.

1 comment:

  1. Wow- that was quite the parade you managed there. But I bet Ayla was well-entertained by the dogs.

    ReplyDelete