Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Going to the Temple...


On December 7, 2007, our 1 year Anniversary Milton and I were sealed in the Manti, Ut LDS Temple for all time and eternity. It was truly an amazing day and has blessed our lives in more ways that I can even express.
We were surrounded by many friends and family who came to support us. We are so thankful that they came to share such a wonderful day.





Thank you Katie Anderson Gleave for the beautiful pictures and for traveling all the way from Cedar City just to be there for a few short hours.










Milton's family - Sister Vanina, Mom Cristina and Dad Ignacio.











My family. Justin with Xander, Celeste, Brandon, McKelle, Tatciana, Papa, Mama, Rachel, Kathryn with Abram, Nicole, Dad, Mom and Vanina




My amazing brothers and sisters. Love you!

















Not even the rain could dampen such a perfect day. I even wore my wedding dress for the millionth time!






No comments:

Post a Comment