Monday, December 7, 2009

Our 3 Year Anniversary

Today is our 3 year Anniversary! Three years ago I walked down the aisle with my Dad (I actually think I may have ran a bit) and two years ago we made our marriage eternal through the sealing power at the LDS Manti Temple.

We really didn't do much today other than lay around and watch movies since there is too much snow for Milton to work and we didn't care to do anything after the very busy weekend we had. However, we did manage to get out for dinner while Tia Vanina watched Ayla.

Life has truly been an adventure and I am so glad that I have Milton to share it with! He has been such a great friend, husband and father. Ayla is truly blessed with a Papa that is very involved with everything from changing her diaper to singing her songs.



My best friend and eternal companion! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I kept meaning to call you all day but forgot. Glad you got to spend time together for your Anniversary. Congrats on 3 years!

    ReplyDelete