Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ayla Meets Santa & His Reindeer

We took Ayla yesterday to meet Santa. The line was quite long, but luckily there were a lot of kids and decorated Christmas trees to keep her entertained. I think that Ayla could really care less about Santa Claus!

However, she really liked his reindeer. I was just hoping that they were friendly and wouldn't gore me with their antlers.


Ayla is learning new things every day and continues to amaze me with how much she has learned in just a mere 4 months! Yesterday was the first time that she was able to grab her chupone (pacifier) and put it back into her mouth. It took a few tries...

but she did succeed!

2 comments:

  1. What an important milestone in this young lady's life- meeting Santa and his reindeer! What a smart girl to be putting her pacifier in and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little one is so cute. I am jealous she has so much hair. Brynnlee probably won't have hair until she is two!

    ReplyDelete