Monday, February 11, 2013

Such a Noodle Head

Can you guess what all the tears are all about?  Ayla decided that she would like to put a shell noodle up her nose.  We were eating lunch and she started to cry while holding her nose.  For some reason I just knew that she had stuck something up there.  Sure enough, she had and it was in there deep.  Before I took any action I had to get a picture (is that considered child abuse? I'm wouldn't doubt that someday it might be, lol).  I tried getting it out with tweezers but the noodle was so soft it just started to break.  At this point she was hysterical.  I told her that she was going to have to calm down and blow her nose HARD.  And that she did and it came right out. Thank goodness that we didn't have to go into the doctor's for something so silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment