Sunday, February 24, 2013

February Randomness

 


 

Ayla's favorite animal is a cocodrilo (crocodile).  It would only be appropriate for her to paint one.

Craft time! Which was going rather well until I told Ahrian that he couldn't eat the paint.  It was meltdown from that point on. 

 I've been trying to eliminate sugar from our diets (not completely but whenever possible).  One of my favorite things to make is Primal Paleo Fudge.  Ahrian was a huge fan!  We are huge chocolate lovers in the Rosas house.

The finished product.  Cocoa, honey, almond butter, coconut oil and almonds all blended together and then frozen. Yummy!
This guy would spend all day in his highchair if allowed.  He loves to eat and he loves to take his time as well.  There are some days that I'm not joking when I say he spent half of his time there.  He can even peel his own oranges!

 They may not always play nicely and are completely different from the other, but I know they love eachother!

No comments:

Post a Comment