Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Journey to a New Me!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Picture collage created with Smilebox

I debated for quite some time as to whether I even post about my weight loss...but after realizing how far I've come I thought why not? Besides, I don't want to forget where I was and what it took to get me to where I am now.
 
I was never the one who lost weight after having babies...infact I gained very easy, even despite nursing, watching what I ate and working out. In April when Ahrian weaned himself I immediately ordered the HCG drops and was on my way to a new me. I did the 6 week program and I can tell you it was not easy!
 
However, I lost an amazing 33 pounds and lost more within the months following from Kettleworx, Insanity, P90x, running and road biking. I didn't quite make it to my goal of 123 pounds but I was happy regardless.
 
The top left picture is from last December when I wasn't able to lose anymore baby weight.  The top right is about 5 weeks into the HCG diet. The middle right and bottom left were from this month with just 4 more pounds to go (those stubborn 4-5 pounds have been the hardest, but someday I will get there)! I wouldn't normally post belly pics, but at least I saved you from seeing the ones pre HCG diet. The bottom left was one that I came across from our honeymoon.  Even though my skin may have been tighter back then I am indeed in better shape.  It sure feels good and I look forward to seeing what 2013 has in goal for me as I continue with my fitness goals.
 


1 comment:

  1. Very inspiring to me for self discipline and dedication! You are awesome about working out and wish I had the kind of self-motivation you do! You look amazing with those tight abs!

    ReplyDelete