Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This picture collage customized with Smilebox

Our Halloween celebrations started out on my birthday October 27th.  I had been planning on doing the Monster Dash 5k race for several months and was very disappointed when I woke up with the terrible cold that the kids had. Regardless, Milton spoiled me with a very nice Nikon Coolpix camera, which I had been hinting about for quite some time. We put it to use that very day while we cheered for Eric and Vanina who were able to do the 5k without me :( 
Unfortunately, Ahrian was just as sick so he was in no mood for the celebrations.  I believe he actually had croup and made for several sleepless nights. Every time he would cough (or should I say bark) I would be all ears and terrified that if I didn't go check on him I would regret it.
Despite feeling absolutely terrible it was a great birthday, even if I still can't believe that I'm 28!
 
That following Tuesday Ayla had her preschool Halloween party.  She was very excited to dress up again in her Baterina custome.
 
I took the Ayla and her friend Jayden (Elton's fiance's nephew) trick or treating around our neighborhood Halloween night.  I attempted to bring Ahrian in the wagon but he just wasn't having it and ended up crying the entire time we were away. Ayla got the hang of running from house to house without a problem.  Our neighbors were overly generous and we called it quits early because we had no more room in their buckets.
 


4 comments:

  1. I don't think I ever saw Ayla's Halloween costume. She looked so cute! Ahrian looked cute too, but I just LOVE Ayla's! I need to get me some lingerie and a pink onesie so I can have a girl!

    ReplyDelete