Thursday, October 25, 2012

October Fun

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own collage

October was a rather relax month compared to what it had been for us over the past year. Ahrian and I was able to go on our last ride together before it got way too cold (barely 40 degrees was my threshold).  I was very sad to say goodbye to the rides until it gets warm again.
 
Ayla loves it when Grandma Anderson sends her gifts, as you can see from her estatic face.
 
It was also one of the last months that we were able to go on our daily walks/bike ride.  On this particular bike ride Ayla wasn't paying attention to where she was going and got completely clothes lined by the mailbox.  It took her off the bike and I'm so glad that she was wearing a helmet or I think the outcome would have been much more painful.
 
I am so grateful that Ayla and Ahrian get along so well.  You can just tell that they really do love eachother.  It's moments such as these that I realize everything Milton and I work so hard for is paying off.
 


 
Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture collage made with Smilebox


I really am amazed at the patience that Ahrian has with Ayla.  She is always doing things to him that most may not tolerate.  She took Kusko's leash and clipped it o his pjs and made him crawl around pretending to be a dog.  He went along with it until she started pulling too much on the leash.
 
Once again the weather is always unpredictable and we had an unusually warm day.  Outside we went to enjoy the weather and for me to practice using my new camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment