Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What a Monumental Day!


Our Ayla is such a big girl now! This past week I had to go through all her clothes to determine what fit and most of her 12-18 month clothes had to be boxed up. She's now mainly wearing 2T which is a bit surprising since she's only in her 20th percentile for weight and just turned 18 months on the 1st of February (which means I'm going to have to get her a belt soon for all her low riding pants).
I'm also super excited that we were able to get her hair into a complete ponytail today! I have no idea why it is so monumental to me but I couldn't be more excited! Hopefully she'll leave this hairstyle alone so we can actually have her hair out of her face for a change.
She is just so adorable and already knows how to "cheese" for the camera. We have one adorable little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment