Friday, February 4, 2011

Mama's Little Helper

Ayla is truly my little sweetheart! Even though she can still be a girly diva she usually has such a sweet and loving personality. She's always good about helping me pick up her toys (even though her attention span may not get the job completely done), she loves to help me unload the dishwasher and now she is even starting to vacuum.
I have to be honest and say it's much quicker to do things myself, but I try to make it fun for the both of us and hopefully someday it will be easier to get her to do her chores.
I'm so blessed with such a wonderful daughter who is always so easy going and wanting to experience new things. She even started going to nursery a month early without any problems. She LOVES it and so do we! We love you Ayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment