Monday, December 5, 2011

August-September 2011


Keeping my blog updated has became a very hard task indeed...two kids under two, plus 2 more kids that I watch 2-3 times a week has made me realize what being truly busy is all about. So, here's a short wrap up of August and September.
August was the busiest month of all! We had Ayla's birthday, Ahrian's baby blessing, my friend Michelle from Utah came to visit, and Vanina's wedding in Utah....
When Michelle came the middle of August we took the kids to the zoo. The zoo has a new splash park which was perfect for a hot August day.

Ayla is truly a sweetheart and loves to show it!

We took Michelle to see some of the sites and enjoyed a little ride on the paddle boats.

I have no idea why I didn't take more pictures at Vanina's wedding, but I will post them as soon as I get a copy of her wedding pictures. Ayla LOVES her tios!

Aunt McKelle and Uncle Ben came to the reception.

Ayla seriously danced the night away!!! Her poor cousin was exhausted.

Mami (Milton's Grandma who lives in Mexico) even came for the wedding!

I wonder where Ayla gets all her cheesiness from?!

On the way home we stopped to visit Great Grandpa and Grandma Garff.

Grandpa is so enamored by Ayla and loved all her kisses and loves.

We found this divine Mexican buffet in Aurora, but obviously Ahrian wasn't too impressed.

Ayla on the other hand, thank goodness she was free!!! That girl can eat! She even tried the ceviche (basically a raw fish/shrimp pico de gallo).

While I was at the Women's Broadcast Milton and Ayla went to the Lakeside Amusement Park. Ayla had a blast! She loves spending time with her Papa.

Such a big girl!

And a lady!

Ahrian's first attempt at rice cereal. He wasn't so sure about it in the beginning, but he LOVES food now.

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS! Ayla is absolutely gorgeous and growing so fast! I can't wait to squeeze Ahrian's cheeks! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete