Saturday, August 13, 2011

Life As a Family of Four!



One morning when I was in the shower I realized it was a bit too quiet. I went looking for Ayla to find her in Ahrian's swing. She turned it on and was on the brink of falling asleep.

I think that Ahrian looks a lot like his Tio Gerson, especially the curly hair.

It's amazing what I catch Ayla doing...she copies just about everything she sees (I've learned to be very careful around her lately). I was cutting up green beans and looked over to see her doing the same.

We ventured out and went to a local festival...it was ok, but good to get out after we had been sick for over 2 weeks. Who gets sick in July???

Ayla LOVES to investigate everything she sees, especially the bugs.

Papa and little man enjoying the fireworks.


We took a trip to beautiful Jefferson lake to celebrate Xander's 4th birthday. Even old man Kusko found the strength to join us.

I made every effort to catch a fish, but had no luck. At least Ahrian was comfortable.

Of course, Milton catches a tiny 4 incher just moments before we packed up to leave.

Xander, Ashton (Xander's cousin) and Ayla playing King of the snow mountain.

We were invited to continue Xander's celebration that Sunday. The food was delicious!

Xander showing off his presents. What an awesome boy he has become!

1 comment:

  1. We were so glad you braved come with a newborn. It was so much fun having you there. You'll catch one next time!

    ReplyDelete