Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Touch of Spring

Milton and I have been quite busy this past week getting back into our workout routine, home repairs, painting, etc...So, I decided that we would take part of the day off to enjoy the 55 degree weather. Brittany and her boys joined us to Ayla's first trip to the playground. We put her in the swing and she acted like it was something she's been doing her whole life.

I think she liked looking at the ground the most.

Kaden on the other hand didn't like the swing at all!

Austin was all over the place, climbing and exploring.

And Ayla just watched all the excitement from below.

She's really taken to the finger foods, but sometimes she just eats it right off the tray (maybe she thinks she's a dog already).

I can't believe how much she's grown! She's sitting up investigating anything within her reach. One thing I can't figure out if why does she like her toy boxes better than the actual toys?

2 comments:

  1. I just loving seeing pictures of my darling little niece! I'm so glad she is already loving playgrounds. That will make for lots of fun this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, why do we have to live so far apart? Ayla is adorable and I would have to agree that she is the cutest little girl ever! But what can you expect from a beautiful mom and a 'yummy' father. ha ha Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete