Monday, January 25, 2010

January 2010 Updates

January has flown by and we have had yet another busy and happening month! My Mom, Kathryn, Abram, Bennett and Rachel came out January 4-9th while McKelle decided whether or not she would like to stay. We had a lot of fun hanging out and letting the grandkids play!


Friday night we all went out to Beau Jo's Pizza. Uncle Justin is so good with Ayla and is always wanting to play with her.

Ayla was even getting some tips from Xander on how to color.

McKelle and Rachel

The whole group!

While McKelle and I were shopping I couldn't help myself at the Children's Place! They have the cutest clothes and I had to get her the hat. I went home to tell Milton that I couldn't help spoiling her and his reply was "You are just spoiling yourself. She could care less if she wore the same thing everyday, it's you who thinks she has to have it all." I guess he does have a point, but she will appreciate it someday when she sees all the pictures and how cute she was!

It's amazing how she's catching onto the idea of play and toys. She was just overwhelmed by her toy box and couldn't decide which one she wanted.

After much deliberation she chose the stuffed cat.

She has also out grown her baby tub and has loved the freedom the sink gives her!

1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture of her in the sink. What a doll she is! Pretty soon she'll be splashing so much you'll be putting her in the big tub.

    ReplyDelete