Saturday, December 8, 2012

Princesses for Our Princess

 
 
We decided to spend our Anniversary celebration by taking our little princess to Disney on Ice.  A couple months prior Ayla had seen a billboard advertising the Disney on Ice and exclaimed how much she wanted to see it.  So, that's all it took...I ordered the tickets.
We invited Ayla's friend Jayden and his mom to come along.  I'm not sure how much he enjoyed it since it was all about Cinderella, Rapunzel and the Princess and the Frog. Tangled happened to be the last act which made Ayla very happy. 
I didn't even think to dress Ayla up like a princess (bad mom I know). Next time, this little girl will be decked out.  She will only be a little princess once!
Ahrian must have had too much princess stimulation.  He fell asleep in the car and didn't wake up once even with Ayla giving him lots of kisses, me changing his diaper and even putting him in his pjs.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment