Thursday, January 20, 2011

What Are Little Boys Made Of????!!!!!!



That's right, we're going to find out what little boys are all about! That last two ultrasound scans are pretty obvious (especially since one of his hands just happen to be down there too, lol)!
These scans were the first images we saw as soon as the tech started the ultrasound. He obviously wanted us to know without a doubt of his manhood, whether we wanted to or not.
We are so excited to have Arian Rosas (middle name to be determined) join our family! To correctly say his name it is pronounced in Spanish - trill the r and the second a has an accent (~).

Here I am at 21 weeks. I am much bigger than I was with Ayla and to think that I just passed the halfway point is a very scary thought indeed.

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! What are little boys made of ? -- ENDLESS ENERGY!! If only I could bottle it up and sell it, I'd be rich!! Happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to have a little boy join you. I sure hope I'll be able to say his name right! Xander was excited to hear he'll a baby cousin soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I am so excited for you guys!! Boys are so much fun--- COMPLETELY different from little girls but just as cute and fun!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete