Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ayla's 1 Year Photo Shoot

How did she grow up so fast?!!!
I have a lot to catch up on with our blog, but I'll start with Ayla's 1 year photo shoot. A good friend from my childhood, Jammie Hansen, took Ayla's pics while we were in Utah. She did such an amazing job and really captured some great pics of our beautiful princess.

Of course, the day started off rough with molars coming and lack of sleep, but we got lucky and got some great shots. The one above is my favorite!


If you ever need someone to do your pics, contact Jammie! www.jammiehansen.com

3 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I love them. She is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, LOVE these. They show her personality so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful!! I love the pictures, and the collages are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete