Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ayla's Newest Skill, TANTRUMS!

This past week has been a bit difficult...Ayla has started to throw tantrums. I know they are tantrums when she can easily get distracted or if I pick her up all seems to be well again. The other day I was quite wore out from the tantrums and decided to let her scream it out in the hallway while I worked on my church calling in the office. She had her head down on the floor, screaming away and then I heard a thump and Ayla's crying intensified. All I could think is that Bahlu had just fallen down on her, but when I went out to investigate he had laid down in front of her was trying to put his head in her lap. He was obviously very distressed that she was sad.

However, she wanted nothing to do with his comfort tactics and kept trying to shove him away.

As you can see in this video, it was a full on tantrum because as soon as my phone started to ring she snapped out of it and crawled away to go find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment